The AMO is holding its first training event.
Date: 21st May 2014
Venue: Gemserv, 10 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BE
The day gives a broad overview of the metering market and is ideal for those members of staff who are either new to their respective organisations or the metering industry, or those currently working in either electricity or gas and interested in learning about the other “fuel”.
The event will cover the following areas:
- History of Gas and Electricity Industries
- Metering Technology
- Key Market Participants and Industry Roles in Metering
- Regulatory Framework for Metering
- Industry Communications
- Differentiation between Domestic and Non-Domestic Customers
- Benefits and Challenges of Smart Metering
Attached is a detailed agenda of the day.
The sessions will give attendees the opportunity to get up to speed with the metering markets and provide a chance to network with a variety of industry participants.
Costs for the day
AMO Members: £95
Non- Members: £295
If you wish to attend, please complete the attached booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.