The AMO training seminar goes North! The third AMO training seminar will be held on 16th July 2015at Wigan Youth Zone, Parsons Walk, Wigan, Lancashire, WN1 1RU.
The day will give a broad overview of the metering industry and is ideal for those members of staff who are either new to their respective organisations or the metering industry, or those currently working in either electricity or gas and interested in learning about the other “fuel”.
The event will cover the following areas:
- History of Gas and Electricity Industries
- Metering Technology
- Key Market Participants and Industry Roles in Metering
- Regulatory Framework for Metering
- Industry Communications
- Differentiation between Domestic and Non-Domestic Customers
- Benefits and Challenges of Smart Metering
A detailed agenda and booking forms will be circulated in the coming weeks.
The cost for the day will be £95 for AMO members and £295 for non-members.
If you have any questions on the training seminar or would like to reserve a place, please email email@example.com.